RP Chakravarty, CEO astra infotech is an IT professional for decades and is closely associated with many voluntary associations in India, USA and Canada. astra infotech sponsors websites and maintains at no-cost as a mark of solidarity to voluntary organizations working for social cause.
RP Chakravarty is personally associated with voluntary nonprofit organizations engaged in uplift of the needy ones. RP requests everyone to sacrifice 1% only of what he/she possesses. This might change the life scenario of many in the community that has given us lot. It is now time for you to give back to the community to the extent you can. And that will be worship to God.
Here are some organizations, RP is associated with.
- Living with Dignity, India - a unit of Living with Dignity Foundation, USA
- Prostate Cancer Foundation, Kolkata, dedicated to awareness campaign on Prostate Cancer
- Bharatiya Kala Kendra, cultural organization of New Jersey
- Southern Health Improvement Samity, Sunderbans
- Nehru Children Museum, Kolkata
- Toronto Sanskriti Sanghstha
- National Institute of Behaviroual Science, Kolkata
- Behala Bodhayan, home for mentally retarded ones, Kolkata
- Marchtogether, a voluntary organization from Houston, USA
- Street Children International, New York
- Bengal Urology Trust, a voluntary organization or awareness of Old age urological diseases
- Krishti, Edmonton, Canada
- Project Guardian - a mental healthcare system for school students
- Bengali Literature Goes Global - initiative to globalize bengali literature, based in Houston, USA
- Kolkata Sahaj Paath - dedicated to computer education of poor students
- Cultural Association of Bengal, New York
- Rabindranath Onyochokhe - Tagore with a different eye
- Hijaldiha Vivekananda Seva Samity - nest & school for children without parent
- Kurnish - Voluntary organization for the senior citizens & underprivileged children of Bengal